Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So...If we ignore 19" and Tow Bar orders who has been waiting longest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered June 9th LR AWD Red, so not much difference time wise. Collecting from Birmingham. Had a SC VIN and an August delivery window come and go with no communication. Now have a second SC VIN and still no communication so no idea when delivery is likely.

Ha! You sweet summer children. I ordered on May 3rd, had a VIN and delivery scheduled for the 24th - 31st August...and now a delivery date of the 12th September. Which 60% of me expects them to miss.

You beat me by 6 days. I ordered on 9/5/19 and got a delivery window of 25/8/19-1/9/19 which flew by without a peep from Tesla.
Then on Wednesday I got a delivery booking for 12/9/19 and today a final invoice. Call me a fool but I'm 100% optimistic (with 0% justification) that they will deliver.
:)

I'm almost fed up with waiting. Issues of quality control on the M3 with respect to paint don't help. Because of that and because I will keep the next car longer I am reconsidering the I-Pace which is available now or the EQC [and just start waiting again]. I was in a rush but the long wait has quashed that.

Reactions: djgillett
You beat me by 6 days. I ordered on 9/5/19 and got a delivery window of 25/8/19-1/9/19 which flew by without a peep from Tesla.
Then on Wednesday I got a delivery booking for 12/9/19 and today a final invoice. Call me a fool but I'm 100% optimistic (with 0% justification) that they will deliver.
:)

Same for me, except I haven't got a final invoice! Last week, my lease company was told that 100% the car would be ready for collection, at the latest, by Monday 9th but probably by Thursday 5th. Then when I got the text on Wednesday 4th for collection on the 12th, my lease company was told my car was still in Belgium.

So, 30% of me thinks it'll still be in Belgium, 30% of me thinks it'll get to Heathrow and be deemed un-collectable...and 40% thinks it'll be ok.