Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So It Begins...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I'm very grateful at 23 that I can get a car that is badass as this one. I feel ya @BigAirHarper, in my last year of nursing school all I wanted more was to dump my basic car for something so much more.

I think that's true for many. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Tesla owners paid at least twice as much for their Tesla
as they ever paid for any other car. Funny, though, once you drive one your thinking instantly shifts from "why would you buy one"
to "why wouldn't you buy one" :D
Same here. Had to wait 3 years before I could afford it! House had to be first. Not good going on a test drive your final year in dental school ;)

I paid almost 60K for a Yukon XL in 2008 and could not believe I was spending that much. It has been a great family car and I don't regret it but.................Now it's my turn :cool:. I will retire in about 3 years and decided to get my retirement gift out of the way. This way the car is at least half paid off by then. But with taxes and w/o the credits I am in the mid $80's..............damn! And it's not even loaded. This is the last time I will do this, 2nd to last, oh hell! It's only my first Tesla of many more to come :)