Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So long P85D and Winter tires FS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

It's been 15 months with the Tesla and I have few regrets. A lot can happen in life in that time and so it is that tomorrow I say good-bye to my beloved P85D. I am soon to start a job where I work from home most of the time and will eventually relocate to Nova Scotia. In either case I will have little justification for a high end sedan that is parked in the garage 95% of the time. The opportunity to sell my car presented itself recently and I took the plunge and tomorrow I will sadly say goodbye.

Excluded from my deal were my winter tires, which I will happily sell to anyone in the Ottawa area who PMs me. They are a year old original Tesla 19" rims with SottoZero tires with about 4000kms, which originally cost me just under $3K. If you are willing to drive to Ottawa to pick them up, I am happy to let them go.

Once the Model 3 is available in volume I with no doubt pick one up. By that point I will hopefully be retired and will have more time to drive something fun. In the mean time, thanks for all the help over the past couple of years, and you can expect me to keep lurking in the forums occasionally.

image.jpeg