Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So sad

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
At the local Walmart I always park in a particular spot in the line of parking spots that's furthest from the entrance. In part because I enjoy the walk but also because no one else parks there so it's a safe place to park a nice car.

So imagine my "horror" when I went to pull into "my" spot this afternoon and found some ICE vehicle had left a large, black oil stain in my formerly pristine site.

So sad... :)

JenniferQ

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2015
San Diego, CA
I feel it. But much, much better than a ding! That's my fear. I'm the one who parks in Canada and walks to SoCal to avoid them!
I do, as well. And now my teen daughters finally don't complain about walking so far but help me find the "best" spots farthest away. Well, they may still complain a little...

TEG

Teslafanatic
Aug 20, 2006
Oh, I was sad that a $100K car was seen shopping at Walmart...

Why is this in the "Driving Dynamics" forum?

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
Oh, I was sad that a $100K car was seen shopping at Walmart...

But, but, now that I've paid for the car I can't afford to shop anywhere else. :)

Why is this in the "Driving Dynamics" forum?

Because there's no "Parking Dynamics" forum? But seriously, this reminds that I've always thought there should be a "Model S Miscellaneous" or "Model S This 'n That" forum to post stuff that does not fit well in the existing forums.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Yeah! After all, they normally have the best prices for motor oil, oil filters, gas filters and tune-up fluids.

Mark Z

Mar 12, 2013
North Orange County
Walmart has the 120 volt extension cords you need for charging and windshield washer fluid for the one liquid you can pour into your Tesla.

Don't forget their line of car wash products. Their microfiber drying cloths are so inexpensive, you could use a new one for each wash.

Zybane

Oct 22, 2015
Washington D.C.
I avoid Walmart like the ever living plague..

blubber_spill_on_in_aisle_4_540.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC