Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So sad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
At the local Walmart I always park in a particular spot in the line of parking spots that's furthest from the entrance. In part because I enjoy the walk but also because no one else parks there so it's a safe place to park a nice car.

So imagine my "horror" when I went to pull into "my" spot this afternoon and found some ICE vehicle had left a large, black oil stain in my formerly pristine site.

So sad... :)

Oh, I was sad that a $100K car was seen shopping at Walmart...

But, but, now that I've paid for the car I can't afford to shop anywhere else. :)

Why is this in the "Driving Dynamics" forum?

Because there's no "Parking Dynamics" forum? But seriously, this reminds that I've always thought there should be a "Model S Miscellaneous" or "Model S This 'n That" forum to post stuff that does not fit well in the existing forums.

Walmart has the 120 volt extension cords you need for charging and windshield washer fluid for the one liquid you can pour into your Tesla.

Don't forget their line of car wash products. Their microfiber drying cloths are so inexpensive, you could use a new one for each wash.

I avoid Walmart like the ever living plague..

blubber_spill_on_in_aisle_4_540.jpg