Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So this is what 3rd-party dealers do to P-series Tesla vehicles; enjoy!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First off, a little context...

According to CarFax, my P85D has been in possession with the third-party dealership I bought it from for only 23 miles of driving. How do I know this? Well, I asked the salesperson to take a picture of the SoC and mileage upon first inquiring about the car and then purchased the car a day later. The car had to be shipped to me so I didn't actually get physical possession of the car for a little over two weeks plus I was in no rush to get the car since I'm rather busy and didn't want to have to deal with worrying about making a space for the car in my home.

I was wary about the dealership taking my car out for joyrides and such while holding it for me. It did show up to my home with only 2 miles more than the picture I received originally from the salesperson. Glad to see they weren't messing around with a car that was "sold" yet still in their possession. I've since added about 6 miles to it making sure that it drives well and also making myself dizzy-nauseous from insane+ launches, hehe.

I had about 30 min this morning to go through some of the menu items on the big screen and found this... whether it be a bad or good thing, I couldn't help but smile and chuckle a little bit.

I guess nobody is immune from being able to resist the power of the P-series Tesla cars. 🤭

My P85D thinks that it only has 56 miles of realistic range available at a current 76% SoC. :eek:😆😁🤣

watt hour per mile p85d.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: mgs333