Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So Tired of Curb Rash!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is perfect, it’s called attention to detail. Especially if you don’t want to curb your wheels.

The title of the thread says “So tired of Curb Rash” does that mean the OP is always curbing his wheels? Is that Tesla’s fault or the wheel and tire combo fault?

We all know who’s fault it is

OK, how about YOU re-read what YOU wrote... "Carefully"

"It is also true that it’s easier to do this in an M3. Can you not see how both those things can be true?"

Perhaps it is YOU who needs to become better at reading comprehension.

Let me be very clear for YOU to understand... you ready?

IT IS NOT TRUE THAT IT IS ANY EASIER TO CURB YOUR RIMS IN A TESLA VERSUS ANY OTHER VEHICLE.

Both cannot be true. It is solely the fault of any driver to drive their own vehicle INTO THE CURB. Regardless of the make or model.

If you want to avoid the damage from your own inability to stay between the lines then buy a different set of rims and tires, OR buy the rim guard kits.

I know what I wrote. The fact that you believe something different doesn’t magically mean that I don’t understand what I wrote.

And again. Feel free to believe whatever you want. Feel free to pretend that the multiple people in this thread who have never curbed a car until they got their M3s simply don’t know what they’re doing. Caps and bold letters don’t make your opinion any more valid.

You are, at the same time, saying that the OEM rims on the M3 are not any easier to curb than any other car...then you’re saying if people are having curb rash problems...they should replace their OEM rims...

I’m not sure how you’re reconciling those two thoughts in your head, but I honestly don’t care at this point. I come to this forum to help and seek help . It’s unfortunate that is not true for everyone here.

(moderator note: While I have said a few different times that its not a moderators role to curb all disagreement, it IS part of the role to curb personal attacks, etc. While I will freely admit that there is some accountability from the OP for the tenor of the opening post, many of the responses here in this thread have gone over the line. As such, I am locking this thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.