Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So what do I do with the stock suspension parts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know you mentioned that it takes up a lot of space, but if you ever sell the Tesla and go back to stock, you'll wish you kept it.

But if you're planning to sell the Tesla with MPP coilovers, then getting rid of the stock suspension won't be an issue. Best way is to sell it, and hopefully those who wants to go back to stock will want to purchase it.....because they probably got rid of their stock suspension hahaha.

Reactions: Dave EV
I thought of disposing of them too as I don't see a scenario where I would be reinstalling the stock parts (I'm not doing the work myself and the shop labor will not be worth the cost and time). Found plenty of space under my back porch to slide them into so I guess if an earthquake caused the deck to collapse it would be supported by the factory springs.

IMG_4293.jpeg

I’m wondering (though I think they are the same) if the dampers are different between a MYP/PUP package and a LR?

Mae know springs are about 1/2”-1” different but the dampers are the same?

I don’t think I’ll keep my stock MYP springs as I have no intention of increasing wheel well gap.