Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So, What exactly is the value of a Signature Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here be the picture.
elon-sig (1024x678).jpg

I just found it yesterday. Do I need to get it authenticated like on Pawn Stars :smile:?

David Nolan of Green Brain....errr....Green Car Reports failed to mention that Tesla has stated that Sig owners will eventually be rewarded for the early adoption. I have faith that Tesla will do something special for us.

To be fair, many things Tesla originally intended to do have not come to pass. It doesn't necessarily mean there was any mal-intent behind it, just that things change...

If I had a signed visor I would take that visor off, get a replacement from Tesla and keep the signed visor in a safe place. Having a signed Elon Musk visor has to improve the resale value of your car.

I'd raise a stink with Tesla about the car coming with 'graffiti' straight from the factory and will demand some recompense for the pain and suffering :tongue:

Here be the picture.View attachment 11152

I just found it yesterday. Do I need to get it authenticated like on Pawn Stars :smile:?

I am so damn envious you wouldn't believe it:)

Did you ever see the scene on Big Bang Theory where Penny Gives Sheldon a napkin signed by Lenoard Nimoy for Chistmas? That would have been me when I discovered Elon signed my Tesla;)

Last edited:
I am so damn envious you wouldn't believe it:)

Did you ever see the scene on Big Bang Theory where Penny Gives Sheldon a napkin signed by Lenoard Nimoy for Chistmas? That would have been me when I discovered Elon signed my Tesla;)

Saw it! I'm with you on that.

Since I'm from the fabulous Great Northwest, I wouldn't have seen it for at least another 9 months! I tend to forget that we even have those visor thingies.
Now it will be the first place I look when I get mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes - driver's side - when folded down

That extra $10G now seems so worth it :wink:

And the $35k loan too.

Cool! I'm assuming your sun visors don't have the lighted mirror, right? Since they have promised to replace them down the line you can keep your autographed visor safely for posterity! :smile:

No lights on mirrors. Barely mirror on the mirrors... They look really cheap. (Other than the sharpie signature)

The steering wheel, on the other hand, feels like it would be right at home in a Bentley.

Maybe Elon will sign 1000 sun visors and send them out to all Sig owners. That would make it a true Signature Model S.
I guess he would have to use a silver sharpie on my visor....it's going to be black.

All visors/headliners are the same color from the factory. Tesla uses this beige color on visors/headliner as it reduces eye strain.

I wonder if Elon signed every Sig, or at least every one he inspected (though possibly in different places)? Maybe this is just the most obvious signature, and the first to be spotted? Though I find it hard to believe that Cinergi wouldn't have found his by now.

I actually asked for the key box to be signed by him (one I found out we won't get since it is only a Founder thing) but hoped he'd have signed my car too. I'm sure he checked it since it was one of first 100. Anyway, awesome present and surprise.

I wonder if Elon signed every Sig, or at least every one he inspected (though possibly in different places)? Maybe this is just the most obvious signature, and the first to be spotted? Though I find it hard to believe that Cinergi wouldn't have found his by now.

lol nope nothing that I've seen. Wonder if the sig is in a unique location for each car. I haven't exactly been looking ... hmmmm