Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So What Vehicle Are You Trading In

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So here it is, I’m not a dealership or anything like that. I’m reservation holder 14,397 and I’m hoping I will NOT receive my car until deeper into 2013 which would allow me time to save more down payment but I must face reality that a new Model S with the configuration I want may be beyond my affordability with all the warranty,maintenance and misc expenses.
With that in mind I would still like to own a nice used luxury car so if anyone is planning to trade their luxury (Merc, Audi,Infiniti, BMW, Jag, etc) car with Auto Nation, may be you can list what you have here if that’s allowed. I don’t mean like a sale pitch but just the year, make, model, color, mileage, and State location so other will know. Who knows,maybe some other reservation holders knows someone who is looking for a nice used car until the more affordable Teslas come out.

What do you think?

Andre

Last edited:
2008 BMW 335i convertible. 63k miles. Silver paint, black leather, all goodies (nav, satellite (with lifetime subscription since I cannot transfer my Sirius lifetime to XM), parking sensors, sport package). Excellent condition, garage kept.
CarMax offered $21k. I am in Weston, FL. My car should arrive in the next 10 days.

I was going to say that there was already a similar thread on this and then went searching for it only to find that it had been merged with a thread that is not the same thing :frown:

The original thread was titled "What car will you be replacing when you get the Model S" as evidenced in the OP of this thread If you were not getting a Model S what would you get

Now why the mods would merge the thread about what car you were replacing for the Model S to what would you get if you couldn't get a Model S is very puzzling :confused:

Cleveland, OH - 2007 LEXUS LS 460L - Extended Wheel Base – Immaculate $31,850

Photos and full description are listed in "Other Cars For Sale" thread.

Smokey Granite Mica, Navigation, Backup Camera, Parking Assist, Heated and Cooled Seating, Satellite Radio, 83,205 Miles, Custom wheels.

Expecting my model S within a Few weeks. Can deliver the Lexus anytime.

2005 Audi TT Roadster 3.2 w/24,500 miles. She's been a garage queen most of her life. When I bought it I had am English Cocker Spaniel. Now I have a wife, two kids and two English Cocker Spaniels. I need more space than a two seater convertible.