Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So, what websites are useful as bookmarks that look good on the Tesla screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been looking around for some websites that might be useful to bookmark. Was hoping to see more that were usefully formatted/customized for the half Tesla screen.

So far I've only found this weather page: Weather for Chicago O'hare, IL

And there's a couple of fun things here, but mostly silly (and seems like it's not an active project): TeslaTuner.com - The place for Tesla Motors apps and accessories

Anyone else found things of use/interest (beyond just regular webpages)?

I've been looking around for some websites that might be useful to bookmark. Was hoping to see more that were usefully formatted/customized for the half Tesla screen.

So far I've only found this weather page: Weather for Chicago O'hare, IL

And there's a couple of fun things here, but mostly silly (and seems like it's not an active project): TeslaTuner.com - The place for Tesla Motors apps and accessories

Anyone else found things of use/interest (beyond just regular webpages)?
Especially as you're in Chicago and have a local chapter, teslaowners.com :)

Since you'll be using your Model S to drive around the country for free and trying new regional root beers, you'll definitely need have a bookmark to a quality root beer reviewing website to make sure you only drink good ones :rolleyes:

I use www.bing.com. The image changes each day and it fits the screen perfectly.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    499.8 KB · Views: 472