TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

So what's available for sale at the Fremont store?

Discussion in 'California' started by metafor, Jun 20, 2013.

1. metafor

metafor Member

I'm receiving my car on the 30th, which will happen to be the day I'm leaving for San Diego. For a somewhat long trip and considering I'll be parking in many places, I was wondering whether I can buy the outdoor car cover and NEMA 10-30 adaptor (for dryer outlets) at the Fremont store instead of ordering online. I'm afraid that it'd take too long for the order to ship and get delivered online.

Alternatively, would any of the other Tesla stores around the SF Bay Area have those in stock?

2. Mark Petersen

Mark Petersen Model S EU P71

hmm
    there is only one way to find out "CALL TESLA" the only thing we can do is guess

3. Trnsl8r

Trnsl8r Blue 85kwh since 12/8/12

I would just call them, and Santana Row and Menlo Park while you're at it. Stores Service Centers | Tesla Motors

4. dwegmull

dwegmull 2013 Model S 85

If you are in a bind comes the 30th, I can loan you my 14-30 adapter. By the way, when I ordered it online (just a few weeks ago), it arrived the next day by Fedex...

5. VRK

VRK Member

S=
    Sorry to ask on this thread, but I am curious to know what happened with alliant and what you decided. I have to figure out where to apply.