Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So what's available for sale at the Fremont store?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm receiving my car on the 30th, which will happen to be the day I'm leaving for San Diego. For a somewhat long trip and considering I'll be parking in many places, I was wondering whether I can buy the outdoor car cover and NEMA 10-30 adaptor (for dryer outlets) at the Fremont store instead of ordering online. I'm afraid that it'd take too long for the order to ship and get delivered online.

Alternatively, would any of the other Tesla stores around the SF Bay Area have those in stock?

I'm receiving my car on the 30th, which will happen to be the day I'm leaving for San Diego. For a somewhat long trip and considering I'll be parking in many places, I was wondering whether I can buy the outdoor car cover and NEMA 10-30 adaptor (for dryer outlets) at the Fremont store instead of ordering online. I'm afraid that it'd take too long for the order to ship and get delivered online.

Alternatively, would any of the other Tesla stores around the SF Bay Area have those in stock?

I would just call them, and Santana Row and Menlo Park while you're at it. Stores Service Centers | Tesla Motors

S=

Sorry to ask on this thread, but I am curious to know what happened with alliant and what you decided. I have to figure out where to apply.