Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So... What's in your Frunk Organizer box?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374008848.912590.jpg
I was excited to receive my Two new bags today. I will be even more excited in a couple weeks to have a Tesla to put them in. ;-). P1607x. I was impressed with the construction of the bag. Nice inner lining and much bigger than I expected. So, what will you be storing in your Frunk Box?

to be honest i'm shocked people are paying $125/$150 for $30 duffle bags with a Tesla logo...

I am organizationally challenged and I love things that make it easy to stay organized.
I'm actually considering getting a sock drawer divider or something like that to put in the Frunk organizer.

However, I have to say that I am quite pleased with it. It fits perfectly, doesn't slide around with or without the web divider.
Instead of having brochures strew around the bottom of the rear lower trunk, I now have them neatly tucked away in the web pocket. I also have a much cleaner appearing trunk as I don't have cleaning rags, nor the detailing spray bottle just laying in the back truck and the manuals, which I almost never use are also tucked away neatly.
This makes the car much nicer when showing it to others, which I do often.

I am still looking for a suitable substitute that fits as nicely and have yet to find one. Please feel free to post if you find one.

I also am happy to support Tesla. And I would MUCH rather support Tesla, than Wallmart;-)

Posted this once before - it's actually black, like the carpet - the light was odd when I took the picture. $30 at Michael's. It's a little smaller than the opening, but I'm happy with it. Right now there's nothing in it. I expect to use it for packing for long trips. It's easier to get stuff out of that space if it's in a container. And I like this because there's no top you have to open to get at what's in it.

frunk basket.jpg

Really like the Frunk Organizer. Does anyone know what the removable panel is supposed to be? I thought it was perhaps a reinforced floor liner, but it doesn't fit very well in the bottom. Is it supposed to be a floating separator, so you can keep multiple "layers" of things stacked in there? That was my best guess.