Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So who actually has configured their P or AWD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In trying to piece together my reservation date, to see when i will get the AWD invite as well, I was looking at the source code - my "reservationDate" says "2016-03-31T19:40:22.104169" which puts me at about 2:40 pm CT in Minneapolis.

But i also noticed this parameter "earliestInviteDate":"2018-07-24T00:00:00" - Does anyone know if there is any significance to this at all, or a predictor of when the invites will go out, or no correlation.

In trying to piece together my reservation date, to see when i will get the AWD invite as well, I was looking at the source code - my "reservationDate" says "2016-03-31T19:40:22.104169" which puts me at about 2:40 pm CT in Minneapolis.

But i also noticed this parameter "earliestInviteDate":"2018-07-24T00:00:00" - Does anyone know if there is any significance to this at all, or a predictor of when the invites will go out, or no correlation.
Interesting. My earliestInviteDate is null. Are you a current owner? Did you reserver in store or online? Did you select AWD or Standard Range?

That's interesting. Mine currently states ,"earliestInviteDate":null

Line waiter, first 30 people in line, got my email to configure 4/18 for RW and 5/23 for AWD was waiting for SR with AWD but couldn’t wait any longer. Justified the purchase with the 7.5k credit I would lose if I waited for SR. 12-16 weeks can’t come any quicker!!!!

Reactions: SD_Engnr
Owner

Registered Online 12/26/17 when I heard there was a 300+ range battery

Toggled that I am waiting on AWD and Lease.

earliestInviteDate":"2018-06-20T00:00:00

They will still not have leases available, so, I will stay low maintenance grumpy for a bit and hope they change their mind before my extension on my current lease is up November '18 (which they have said they will not, but, hey, I can imagine a world where they change their mind)

Very interesting new development: my Performance build now shows "Performance Discount", which wasn't there as of yesterday. Could they be revising the pricing? Or is this just a temporary glitch?

Screen Shot 2018-06-01 at 7.54.22 PM.png