TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

So Who Buys a Roadster?

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Doolie, Mar 25, 2009.

1. Doolie

Doolie New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Hi all,

Just a quick question here:

My final year college project is all about EV's, and who buys them. I'm trying to find out if there's a 'typical' Roadster buyer (Male, mid 50's, high earner??!)

Any comments would be gratefully received
  2. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Oct 15, 2008
    Warren, New Jersey, United States
    I'd be happy to share bio information but, only via a personal message; feel free to PM me. I'm not worried about publishing who I am or how I got here but I'm concerned that future technologies may scrape and use personal information in ways we don't yet anticipate; much like email addresses today.

If you're asking for peoples information, best to add some more background on you and your project, name names and colleges so people can do a background check if they feel they'd like to.

Everyone here is excited to be talking about the roadster so I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information.

Also, for more background check this thread:
  3. Tdave

Tdave Member

May 16, 2008
    Columbia, MD
    I'm an early adopter. I like new things that are cutting edge.

I love sports cars and high performance. I've driven on the race track for fun.

I'm a successful engineer type who chooses to splurge on select items but am otherwise budget conscious, and in some areas downright frugal.

Add it all up and I end up being a Roadster customer.