Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

So Who Buys a Roadster?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Doolie

Mar 25, 2009
Hi all,

Just a quick question here:

My final year college project is all about EV's, and who buys them. I'm trying to find out if there's a 'typical' Roadster buyer (Male, mid 50's, high earner??!)

Any comments would be gratefully received

I'd be happy to share bio information but, only via a personal message; feel free to PM me. I'm not worried about publishing who I am or how I got here but I'm concerned that future technologies may scrape and use personal information in ways we don't yet anticipate; much like email addresses today.

If you're asking for peoples information, best to add some more background on you and your project, name names and colleges so people can do a background check if they feel they'd like to.

Everyone here is excited to be talking about the roadster so I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information.

Also, for more background check this thread: http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/tesla-roadster/2423-what-did-you-have-before-roadster.html

I'm an early adopter. I like new things that are cutting edge.

I love sports cars and high performance. I've driven on the race track for fun.

I'm a successful engineer type who chooses to splurge on select items but am otherwise budget conscious, and in some areas downright frugal.

Add it all up and I end up being a Roadster customer.