Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal front bumper paint protection film

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Rottenappir! That is a bit hi and understand your direction if that was the case. We have done over 150 Tesla cars and our average full front end wrap in 3M Scotchgard pro-series is about 5-600 less. I think there are a lot of shops out to take advantage of some owners. Our goal is to get everyone fitted with protective film. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have about 3M's pro-series and the work that goes into an install.
We like to give the client as much sound info about the product with no forced pressure. The film is to protect the daily driving done by most of us on and off the roads and freeways most importantly.
Hope this helped. Feel fre to MEssage back.
Good Day!

Attachments

• IMG_9912.jpg
    IMG_9912.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 57
ok any good deals for front bumper protection film. I heard someone online said the front part, bumper on a model 3 cost $2500 which is nuts. I’d rather get the car repainted and property blended in 5 yrs if it cost that much.

If you visit our site here you can find a dealer by your zip code, this should get you plenty of quotes in your area. If you have any other questions please just ask. Glad to hear you're interested in PPF!