Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I'm looking to have my leased Model Y performance getting taken over.
I paid $14k down to lower the monthly cost and monthly payment is $578.91/mo, 3 year lease, Dec 5, 2024 lease maturity, current milage is 14,063
I have Premium Connectivity expires December 5, 2022 and Autopilot included.
Front windows are tinted and front windshield has UV clear tint on, carpool sticker included.
I'm in Southern California, Orange County, hit me up if you're interested.

WechatIMG538.jpeg

Like Viper said you need to specify if you want to recoup some of the down payment. Also, judging by the screenshot from your app it looks like you have more than just basic autopilot (it shows the summon option). Is EAP or FSD included in the lease or are you subscribed?

Like Viper said you need to specify if you want to recoup some of the down payment. Also, judging by the screenshot from your app it looks like you have more than just basic autopilot (it shows the summon option). Is EAP or FSD included in the lease or are you subscribed?
You're right I'm looking to recoup some/ or most of the down payment, I'm subscribed to FSD but not sure if it will still be there if the lease is transfered.

You're right I'm looking to recoup some/ or most of the down payment, I'm subscribed to FSD but not sure if it will still be there if the lease is transfered.
Understandable. I used swapalease to xfer my MYLR lease and get some extra cash. It is not free but I think it cost me a total of $225 ($75 to list it and then $150 when I closed the deal). You can generally get the most money listing on there. You can also look on there and see what they have been going for recently as well which will help you price yours. Best of luck with the sale.

I understand why he did it. But if you calculate out the increase in monthly payments over 36 months with $0 down, I can assure you it’s not $14k.
I hope no one gives him $14k for a lease transfer.
Probably saved some interest too. I paid my sales tax up front but that was about it. Some folks like to put a lot down. I don’t like the idea of doing that with a lease.

Hi, I'm looking to have my leased Model Y performance getting taken over.
I paid $14k down to lower the monthly cost and monthly payment is $578.91/mo, 3 year lease, Dec 5, 2024 lease maturity, current milage is 14,063
I have Premium Connectivity expires December 5, 2022 and Autopilot included.
Front windows are tinted and front windshield has UV clear tint on, carpool sticker included.
I'm in Southern California, Orange County, hit me up if you're interested.

View attachment 833193
Still available?