Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal (OC) PPF, Ceramic, Tint

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I searched the forums for some recent (late 2020/2021) posts about some recommendations but I couldn't find too many.

I'm looking to get full frontal PPF (clear bra), Ceramic coating, and tints - was wondering if anybody had any recommendations in the orange county area. I've gotten some quotes but would like specific prices / deals / shops if possible.

I have a M3!

Hi, I searched the forums for some recent (late 2020/2021) posts about some recommendations but I couldn't find too many.

I'm looking to get full frontal PPF (clear bra), Ceramic coating, and tints - was wondering if anybody had any recommendations in the orange county area. I've gotten some quotes but would like specific prices / deals / shops if possible.

I have a M3!
Did you find anything?? I'm also looking.

Got my MYP done at Advance Auto Engineering in Fullerton. Had Xpel Ultimate full front, 3M nano ceramic tint all around, and 3M Crystalline 70% windshield done at a good deal. They even threw in PPF on the A-pillar and trunk area for free! They did an awesome job and held onto my car for about 24hrs.

Speak to Scott who is the manager, and tell him Anthony sent you.

Got my MYP done at Advance Auto Engineering in Fullerton. Had Xpel Ultimate full front, 3M nano ceramic tint all around, and 3M Crystalline 70% windshield done at a good deal. They even threw in PPF on the A-pillar and trunk area for free! They did an awesome job and held onto my car for about 24hrs.

Speak to Scott who is the manager, and tell him Anthony sent you.

Do they wrap cars?