Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal Roadster Rally... soon?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Roadster

JdeMO Powered
Dec 10, 2016
SoCal
It's been over :eek: six years since the last one... so just sayin' ;)

img_3598-jpg.2537

img_8140-jpg.2538

I noticed that there isn't a Los Angeles group. OC, Ventura, Inland Empire, etc. But nothing for those of us who live more or less in the middle of the LA region. I know we exist, since I counted about six Roadsters at the Torrance SC last month and I sometimes see one parked in the SAG-AFTRA parking structure, and indeed, I even saw one on the 10 yesterday morning...

I noticed that there isn't a Los Angeles group. OC, Ventura, Inland Empire, etc. But nothing for those of us who live more or less in the middle of the LA region. I know we exist, since I counted about six Roadsters at the Torrance SC last month and I sometimes see one parked in the SAG-AFTRA parking structure, and indeed, I even saw one on the 10 yesterday morning...
What do you mean no LA club? TeslaClubLA - The Los Angeles Tesla Owners Club

That was ME !

That was ME !
Oh cool. Yeah, that was me waving from the Glacier Blue 2.0 (#693) as I took the 101 to Mission to try to get around whatever that was that had the northbound 5 at a standstill. I guess it must have been an accident or something? I was probably only several cars behind you in that long queue and didn't know it until I decided to go around.

Last edited:
Interesting. That group doesn't appear in the list of California groups: | Tesla Motors Club
or the master clubs list: CLUBS

Is there some other way one is meant to discover it? I searched around for a bit looking for an LA group (or club?), must have overlooked it.
Interesting and strange. If you look at my info to the left of this posting, there are the little membership icons. The third one from the left is the Official TMC Icon for TeslaClubLA. So TMC definitely knows we/they exist. In fact it was one of the first clubs to be officially recognized by Tesla.

Interesting and strange. If you look at my info to the left of this posting, there are the little membership icons. The third one from the left is the Official TMC Icon for TeslaClubLA. So TMC definitely knows we/they exist. In fact it was one of the first clubs to be officially recognized by Tesla.

As one of the lead organizers for the OC Club. It's up to each club to sign the extra paperwork to commit to TMC's Club listing (as opposed to the Groups listings)...

For those interested, there are four official Tesla Owners Clubs in Southern California (listed on Tesla's website here - https://www.tesla.com/support/tesla-owners-club-directory) TMC also has a clubs listing.

The OC Tesla Club (now known as the Tesla Owners Club of Orange County is listed and signed on to both Tesla AND TMC's club...

Each agreement has its own stipulations... The organizers of OC decided to agree to both terms...