TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

SoCal Roadster to Model S Adapter Borrow/Rent

Discussion in 'California' started by cb17, Nov 7, 2013.

1. cb17

cb17 Member

Hey Guys,

Driving to Vegas in a few weeks and Hotwire put us at the Cosmo. Anyone in SoCal got a Roadster to Model S adapter that we can borrow/rent? We'd be happy to provide compensation.

Thanks in advance!

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

You might ask your local service center for a loaner.

3. capt601

capt601 Vin02324

I mentioned to Lisa at the Costa Mesa service center to offer this service at least 5 months ago. Not sure yet if they have one to spare. She had thought it would be a good idea.

If it is a long weekend in Vegas, just use the 110 charger on a standard plug, 72 miles a day is pretty good if the car is just sitting in the hotel lot. We did this at TI last time we were there in the self parking garage. If not the valet at Crystals shopping center next to Cosmo is great at using the 2 chargers in their valet. And you don't have to worry about finding the charger available as you do at he Venetian chargers.

4. TonyWilliams

TonyWilliams Active Member

i might be able to handle this request.

5. cb17

cb17 Member

Thanks capt. We're only going to be there for one night, though, so I need it to be fully charged by the morning. We'll probably use the Crystals chargers as a fallback if necessary. But charging where we're staying would be nice.

Thanks Tony, I'll PM you.