Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal Tesla owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My SC is no where near Calabasas, so my experience may not apply. I have had a problem taken to the SC and fixed without difficulty . I recently found a problem that brought mobile service out. It was quick and efficient. I know there are a lot of complaints about service here, but I suspect the unhappy ones post, the happy ones do not.

Took delivery on two MY’s (one for me, one for my wife) at Buena Park SC. Great experience.

We each took our MY’s for Homelink and a few minor issues to the Pomona/Walnut SC. Again, great experience. Loaner car without asking, car returned on-time. All issues taken care of.

Santa Ana (M3/MY only, as well as body shop) and Costa Mesa are the ones I frequent most. They get a ton of volume and only do loaners if the car is held there for more than 48 hours. When I first went there, they weren't that great. But it has improved and they are more attentive. The last two times they've proactively tried to address concerns prior to me receiving the survey.

I live in Santa Clarita and have used the Van Nuys Service Center once to fix a few things I noticed upon delivery. They kept it overnight, but the car was fixed properly and I had no other issues. I've had mobile service come out to install Homelink and a couple of other minor things and the service has been exceptional.

Just got done at the Miramar (San Diego) SC for alignment and Homelink install. Dropped off Friday, picked up Monday. No problems and even got a loaner Model S instead of Uber credits. Nothing but good things to say.