Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SoCal: Tricked Out 75D or Bare 100D?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks everyone for your opinion - It looks like it all comes down to personal opinion. After seeing the new SC map and being in SoCal, I am going to opt for the 75D w/ all options.

Now I just need to decide when to put in the order. Do I wait for the M3 to go live in hopes of Elon announcing new features for the X ???

Anyone have an idea on when the Fed Tax Credit will expire? I'm hearing it may be as early as Q3 but that seems very optimistic. Can't wait!

i have x75 with options i like. i have done quiet a few 200+ mile trips in a day so far. have 3000 miles on it @ 330+ wh/mi. haven't faced range issue so far (worst case i had 20 mi range left when i reached back home). couple of trips over 250 miles, i had to stop at a SC for 10 to 15 minutes, it wasn't so bad or way out of the way. x100 came after i ordered x75, between x75 & x90, i chose x75 with options. knowing my driving needs i chose color, seat config, weather, leather, towing, eap etc.

yes, range is king if you do frequent long distance road trips and dont want to stop for charging frequently. having said that everyone has different need.

Reactions: Ph33zy
OP here. Just wanted to revisit and update this thread. Finally pulled trigger on a new inventory 100D VIN 43xxx.

Has 5K miles on it but OA said it's a Marketing/Delivery Hub car and is better than test drive cars. Not sure if he was trying to make me feel better but it has a $10k discount and everything I was looking for:

100D, Obsidian Blk, 6 Seater Glossy Back, PUP, High Amp Charger, Ultra White Seats, and EAP for $107k w/ my referral code.

On top of that, he told me he will give me $14k for my 2012 Prius PiP which I am stoked about. I did a trade in when I got my MS and got low balled so was not expecting a fair offer.

I hope the there are no issues w/ the car given the steep discount. He also confirmed that it has the old FWD buttons. Not sure how big of a deal that is but I guess I can't have everything.

Super excited and am jealous that this will be the wife's daily driver while I have my MS75 AP1 car!

OP here. Just wanted to revisit and update this thread. Finally pulled trigger on a new inventory 100D VIN 43xxx.

Has 5K miles on it but OA said it's a Marketing/Delivery Hub car and is better than test drive cars. Not sure if he was trying to make me feel better but it has a $10k discount and everything I was looking for:

100D, Obsidian Blk, 6 Seater Glossy Back, PUP, High Amp Charger, Ultra White Seats, and EAP for $107k w/ my referral code.

On top of that, he told me he will give me $14k for my 2012 Prius PiP which I am stoked about. I did a trade in when I got my MS and got low balled so was not expecting a fair offer.

I hope the there are no issues w/ the car given the steep discount. He also confirmed that it has the old FWD buttons. Not sure how big of a deal that is but I guess I can't have everything.

Super excited and am jealous that this will be the wife's daily driver while I have my MS75 AP1 car!
CONGRATS!!! The switches can be retrofitted. $20 for parts and if you ask nicely labor is free. If not MAX $100 total for labor and parts. Enjoy the car. You will love it. Miss my X:(:(