TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SoCal: vff-103 20" wheels only

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by hiimphilll, May 8, 2017.

1. hiimphilll

hiimphilll Member

Selling wheels only.

fronts:
    20 x 9.5j +22

rears:
    20 x 10.5j +34

They have ZERO curb rash.
    Some minor hairline surface scratches on the inner face/barrel (tesla service center used a wire/wheel brush to "clean" the wheels, resulting in some light scratches to the finish) .
    There are also a few tiny rock chips from normal road use.

price is $1600 obo picked up. Again, wheels only. no TPMS, no tires. I'll throw in the hubcentric rings if you want them :)
    I am located in Gardena/Carson and can meet up in any of the neighboring areas.
    I also will be in Las Vegas Area end of May.

phil
    310 418 1718
    call/text

Attached Files:

2. hiimphilll

hiimphilll Member

$1550 picked up.

They will be off the vehicle and ready for pickup starting this Saturday.

no deposits or holding.

first come first serve :)

phil

IMG_0621_s.jpg

• Like x 1
  3. hiimphilll

hiimphilll Member

wheels unmounted, in boxes.

some closeups.

small_IMG_0920.jpg small_IMG_0921.jpg small_IMG_0922.jpg small_IMG_0924.jpg small_IMG_0925.jpg