TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

SoCal Window Tint - Brand? Price? One piece?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by paulvinh, Sep 24, 2018.

1. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Recently got quoted

Llumar CTX
    4 sides and 2 piece rear window.

$785 when I messaged on Yelp.
    $500 when my wife messaged on Yelp.

Just want to see what people are getting and prices.

2. SoCalGuy

SoCalGuy Active Member

There are two group buys in LA and OC if you peruse the first couple of pages in the forum.

One shop did 3M Crystalline for $700 (now $950) for all windows plus front and back windshield

The LA one I think uses Suntek and charges $580 for near complete tint

3. MXWing

MXWing Well-Known Member

#3 MXWing, Sep 24, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Man how hot is your wife? That price discrimation is absurd.

I would get the price jacked up if my wife asked. She’s a 10 crazy so hotness is not relevant.

Or they would invoke the “right to refuse service” clause to her. Heh

Can’t beat 580 for the 360 tint at Concours. I would One piece rear window. There is no other way to do rear window than one piece.
    Any shop that doesn’t do it I would stay away.

• Funny x 3