Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Social Chat - Short Term TSLA Movements

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For mejojo and anyone else who needs to remember what a green day looks like.

Greenday.jpg

For mejojo and anyone else who needs to remember what a green day looks like.

Green Day looks like THIS (NSFW profanity): http://youtu.be/99PwfIzMzr0

After Green Day's set at the iheartradio festival was cut 20 minutes to give more time to Usher, Green Day lead singer Billie Joe Armstrong unleashed a profane tirade on stage, smashed his guitar, and insulted Justin Bieber. As the band exited, Armstrong said "m&(&$/-&ing love you all! We'll be back!"

TSLA is back!!! (Or the markets are, at any rate).

Added more Friday morning at 205. What to do? By investing rules, TSLA is too large proportion of net worth. I'm not smart enough to do something better with the money if I pare down! "Problem" is only going to get worse in the next few years. How do others handle this?

Added more Friday morning at 205. What to do? By investing rules, TSLA is too large proportion of net worth. I'm not smart enough to do something better with the money if I pare down! "Problem" is only going to get worse in the next few years. How do others handle this?

Rules do not apply to TSLA. You found a golden nugget. Forget diversification.

Anyone else watching for it go to below 200 and buy last week (mid Dec 2014)?

It sure seemed like TSLA was going down (it had been up to 292 or so) and last week it was down to 206, then high 190s. I grabbed some more shares, and now it is up to 220s. So I am figuring I wasn't the only one to think that the price going below 200 was a "sale." Were others of you watching for that and saw that as an opportunity?