Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2019.32.2.2 thread

Have you gotten this update?

• Yes

Votes: 210 82.7%
  • No

Votes: 44 17.3%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m not totally sure where to ask this question, but I just got a M3P and it came with a really old software version (27.xx.). Is this normal? Should I connect to WiFi to fix? Should I care?
"really old"?!?

LOL, you'll learn that we don't all get updated at the same time. It's not an iPhone. You're on Week 27 software, and most of us just updated to Week 32 software, starting only a week ago.

I requested service this morning and the first available date was 7 weeks out. The dark side is looking better and better :mad:
Argh... 7 weeks!?! At first I was astonished, but then I saw SoCal, that explains it. Here in Nashville I can usually get service within a week, quicker for important things (my experience with this is very limited, I've had mostly good luck with my car).

I am getting quite a bit of wheel chirp/squeal under hard acceleration. In the past the car has been great about limiting torque right at the max grip of the tires. It could be other factors like tire wear or weather - though weather is status quo.

I’m not totally sure where to ask this question, but I just got a M3P and it came with a really old software version (27.xx.). Is this normal? Should I connect to WiFi to fix? Should I care?
One thing worth considering...

The cars being delivered after September 1st have to have the pedestrian notification system enabled. Your version of the software might be the latest that's capable of enabling that particular feature. So while it might seem "old" by cars that don't have the pedestrian system installed, it might be the latest and greatest for your car.