Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2020.32.4 not updating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep checking for updates and it keeps saying i am running the latest software but I am on 2020.32.4. I have it set to advance but when it checks for updates it says it is on the latest. I did do a full reboot this morning before I left for work as the screen was frozen so maybe that will help. Is there anything else I can try?

You just need to be patient and wait for the update to be spooled to your car. It will happen when it's ready. Tesla does not spool software to all cars at once. They release it in batches. I only installed 2020.36 myself on Monday.

While you may be in the minority (looks like about 70% of the fleet is on 2020.36 according to TeslaFi), it will happen. Sometimes you are at the beginning of a release, sometimes you are at the tail end.

Wait. Give it 30 to 60 days before saying you are stuck.

In the 4 years that I've been receiving updates, the average time between updates for my cars has been 20 days. The maximum time between updates was 60 days.

You won't get or need all updates. You get them when you get them.