Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2021.4.11 Park [sensor] Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine have been off and on but was like this before 2021.4.11

I thought the car had ice/dirt on it but ran it through the car wash and it still comes on every 2nd or 3rd drive.

B5EE8974-E6AE-4770-8315-1A21919EAB4B.jpeg

this whole release seemed to take much longer than normal to settle down.
Usually they can get wide rollout figured in a couple of versions, but this one took eleven versions to figure out - from 2020.48.35.5 to this release. Which seems nuts for all that work to just be "minor improvements".

TL:DR - delay in rollout is normal at this time of year.
I couldn't edit this post - My car got the update this weekend, but interestingly the last time there was this amount of delay for me was V2020.8 back in March last year. In 2019 there was a period of three months (Jan-Mar) when it also took 30days between releases. A pattern methinks.

Hi everyone, has anyone had the update pushed out today 2021.4.11.
It installed today and the rear parking sensors no longer work on my 2021 model 3.

Anyone else seen the issue?

Regards
Jamie
Model Y owner here, I have the same issue after updating to 2021.4.12 , the park assist unavailable warning has been present after the sw update. Tried a reboot, a power down & it did not help.

It has been working prior to the update.

Any one else experiencing & what steps did you do to eliminate the error?

& yes, I can schedule a service appointment, but wanted to see if there is an easy fix without taking the trip to the service center.

thanks for the help in advance