Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software 2022.20.5 issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DCGOO

Supporting Member
Nov 24, 2015
Indianapolis, IN
2022 X LR. I had been running 2022.16.2, upgraded from whatever was delivered with the car. Everything proceeding famously, including requesting FSD Beta access. I'd not yet received it though, hanging on to a 98 score. I'd had the Beta on my 2018 for quite some time.

I was offered an upgrade to 2022.20.5. Quite a struggle to get it fully downloaded and installed. But finally installed it today. But FSD is gone. No request button in the autopilot menu, safety score gone from the app. There is no mention of "Full Self-Driving Capability" in the software features list? Anyone else have this happen or have it corrected?

2022 X LR. I had been running 2022.16.2, upgraded from whatever was delivered with the car. Everything proceeding famously, including requesting FSD Beta access. I'd not yet received it though, hanging on to a 98 score. I'd had the Beta on my 2018 for quite some time.

I was offered an upgrade to 2022.20.5. Quite a struggle to get it fully downloaded and installed. But finally installed it today. But FSD is gone. No request button in the autopilot menu, safety score gone from the app. There is no mention of "Full Self-Driving Capability" in the software features list? Anyone else have this happen or have it corrected?
Also 22.20.5 no longer supports the Voice command "Show Energy" It correctly registers the command, but says Command Not Supported. <sigh>. Between that and the complete loss of the FSD features, I would have to say don't install 2022.20.5 if offered.

Well, today (Monday 11-July) the FSD features returned and I was able to submit the request for FSD Beta. No other change, still 2022.20.5. How strange.

Energy graph command still not supported.

Well that's a deal killer for me. I use the energy graph all the time.

Have you tried "open energy"? That's what I use.
“Command not available“ It worked fine on 22.16.2, although very poorly implemented. I have to believe a complete interface do-over is on the horizon. So many things wrong with what we currently have.

Last edited: