TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software 48.1

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by CarlPeter, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:33 AM.

1. CarlPeter

CarlPeter New Member

I have had my model 3 for a month the latest version I have is 48.1 and have not gotten any recent updates.

Also I charged my car to 100% for the first time and it only charged to 307 miles not 310, I have a long range dual motor.

Thanks,

2. voip-ninja

voip-ninja Give me some sugar baby

Is your car connected to WiFi and in close proximity to your WiFi when it is at home?

3. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

If it makes you feel any better I've had my car since June and I am connect to wifi everyday and I am still on 48.1.

However, the last time I charged to 100% a month ago it did show 310 rated miles.

4. DB-Cooper

DB-Cooper Member

If you charge to full, it'll stop charging and won't start charging again for a while. It's possible you charged to full/310 miles then it sat for a while, possibly ran some battery heaters, etc. and by time you got in it had drained to 307. Not saying it's what happened, but I regularly charge my car to 80% or 90% which will show the 279 or 247/248, but as it sits on the ChargePoint in the work garage for 6 hours, it's often gone down a mile or two.

5. chronopc

chronopc Active Member

The app has an option to be notified when the car is done charging. It'll tell you how much miles you have at that point.