Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Button Selection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Many buttons on Tesla screen seem not to be located intuitively or well designed. Here’s just one example, the front trunk button is on the same end of the car as the trunk button. Also, you have to carefully watch which button you press to avoid hitting the wrong one by accident, since two are so close together, or miss the buttons altogether.

The screen is huge but the buttons are small, why, to save space? Also the buttons which you’re searching for are gray and blend into the background while the picture of the vehicle which you’re not looking to press on is in color, isn’t that backwards?

Seems like Tesla needs a code writer with some ergonomics training!

upload_2020-7-9_22-31-40.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-9_22-31-22.jpeg
    upload_2020-7-9_22-31-22.jpeg
    463.7 KB · Views: 60
Just a coincidence? I walked out to my car today and nothing works, doors locked and cannot be opened from fob, manually, or app which is not communicating and no one in service department to reboot SW update which stated at 2am and never finished. I guess theses SW geeks are too proud to take criticism from their early adopter customers who made their company what it is today!