Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Software" performance upgrade of Model S and X (75D and 100D; but not 90D!!!)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I have noted that there is amazing upgrade to non-P but stunning performance. but the upgrade only applies to 75D and 100D so far. I really hope the upgrade will be extended to 90D as well! I have called the HK service centre but unfortunately they know nothing about the entire upgrade matter! Do you get any news about it?

Hi, I have noted that there is amazing upgrade to non-P but stunning performance. but the upgrade only applies to 75D and 100D so far. I really hope the upgrade will be extended to 90D as well! I have called the HK service centre but unfortunately they know nothing about the entire upgrade matter! Do you get any news about it?

This is only applicable to the newer batch model with enhanced hardware (fuse, connector, etc.), I don’t think HK has any of these newer models, or very few given the recent tax regime change.

The OTA update doesn’t change the performance of the existing fleet of MS or MX.

I have a MX 75D, called SC and my car is eligible for the performance upgrade lowering 0-60mph time from 6.0s to 4.9s. I'm scheduled for the upgrade next week. Was told that the upgrade takes about 2-3 hrs.