Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software stuck on 2021.3.104, but Tesla thinks I am on 2021.4. How can this be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This just arrived.

Screenshot_20210927-223508_Tesla.jpg

Hum. It looks like people are getting 32.21
The FSD beta button is in 32.22. A bit odd its
Not doing the latest. Unless you’re not in US. I think 32.22 is only in US. But you do also need to have payed for FSD either in full or subscription to get the button.
Thanks Kordayne. So I did not get the latest version. Weird. I am in CA BTW. What is the point of getting the beta if you already have fsd? Just for testing the latest software?

Thanks Kordayne. So I did not get the latest version. Weird. I am in CA BTW. What is the point of getting the beta if you already have fsd? Just for testing the latest software?
The FSD beta drives on city streets. It can make turns and lane changes on its own. It’s basically navigate on autopilot everywhere. Non beta FSD will keep you in your lane and slow down and speed up on city streets and it will change lanes if you signal but it won’t turn or change lanes on its own. Also the beta visualization is WAY better. Check YouTube for FSD beta 10.1

Reactions: Harle
The FSD beta drives on city streets. It can make turns and lane changes on its own. It’s basically navigate on autopilot everywhere. Non beta FSD will keep you in your lane and slow down and speed up on city streets and it will change lanes if you signal but it won’t turn or change lanes on its own. Also the beta visualization is WAY better. Check YouTube for FSD beta 10.1
Got it. Thanks.