TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Software update 2.32.100

Discussion in 'Model X' started by WayneMa, Aug 24, 2016.

1. WayneMa

WayneMa Member

Just got software update 2.32.100. Seems like it fixed FWD object detection issues.

• Like x 1
  2. halg

halg Member

Nice. I have this issue. Hopefully it can fix it.

3. WayneMa

WayneMa Member

Am I the only one who received this OTA update?

4. ShadowR55

ShadowR55 Member

Yes, I set you up as a beta tester for all the updates.

• Funny x 8
  5. DCWitt

DCWitt Member

Installed 2.32.100 last evening and yes, the FWD's are now working as designed. The site ev-fw.com is great for keeping up with what updates are out.

6. vandacca

vandacca Active Member

I updated last night. I now seem to be getting a lot of notifications that "Parking Assist" is not available. Very annoying.

7. SMSMD

SMSMD Member

2.32.100 was posted yesterday in the thread below:
    Firmware 7.1

8. Wineborg

Wineborg Member

My new MX 90D was delivered yesterday. 2.32.100 was the version installed. FWD worked perfectly so far.

9. timf

timf Member

My car installed the software update last night and it promptly opened the driver's door into the wall this morning. That's the first time I've ever had the door not stop in time. Hopefully it was just a fluke of the car waking up for the first time with the new software.

10. WayneMa

WayneMa Member

Whooo... Not good. First FWD was too sensitive. Now, not sensitive enough. These doors are beginning to sound like my ex. Did you do a reboot after install?

11. K-MTG

K-MTG Sunshade Captain of TMC

Yup, my doors worked perfectly previously but now they open to much (it almost hits) makes me more worried

12. jason1466

jason1466 Member

reminds me of a comment I get occasionally from end-users, "please stop improving" :)

• Like x 1
  13. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

As of Tuesday evening my fwds are nominal. Have not had an Obstacle Detected error yet. I did notice that my driver door opens with the double click of the fob only about 85% of the time. The remaining 15% of the time the mirrors unfold and car unlocks but driver door does not open. My guess is it is a tight space precaution or perhaps a bug. I will try different scenarios to be sure.

14. cmd_keen

cmd_keen Member

After my update this morning, I was getting errors with autopilot... for some reason it was limiting the speed to 35mph! This is on the same roads I take daily and there were no such limits before. So I fortunately knew how to perform a system reset and that fixed it, now all good. So FYI, even though the system does reboot after the update is installed, everything may not have "taken" properly, so perform another reboot!

• Like x 1
  15. systemcrashed

systemcrashed Please Reboot

Another change I noticed after this update was the fwd audible alert is about 30% louder. Also fwd sensors map the surroundings at different angles as they go up to avoid obstacles higher up and off to the side but close enough to make contact at the fully open position.

16. Hitman007

Hitman007 Member

How do you do a system reset?

17. cmd_keen

cmd_keen Member

For the main touchscreen, you hold down the two scroll wheels on the steering wheel for a few seconds.
    For the dash display, you hold the two menu buttons just above the scroll wheels.
    Then just in case, you might as well go for the triple crown and perform a car off from the vehicle Controls menu on the touchscreen.

• Like x 2
  18. Saghost

Saghost Active Member

2.32.100 is what my X75D delivered with on Thursday, too. I haven't had much experience with the FWDs, but they seem to work fine.

19. Hitman007

Hitman007 Member

Thanks. Good to know.

20. highedu

highedu Member

What makes you believe the fwd are now mapping different angles as they raise up with latest update?