Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.14

boaterva

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Apr 2, 2016
Northern Virginia, USA
No TeslaFi or ev-fw... with nothing in the notes, we assume just more fine tuning!

(PS, sign up for one or both of them! ev-fw is free...)

ev-fw.com

upload_2018-4-10_14-18-22.png

d21mike

Aug 28, 2017
Torrance, CA 90503
Bummer for me. Just got notice at 1:04am this morning that a software update was available. When I installed at 7am it was 2018.12. I have a Model S AP2.5. Seems like when I got 2018.10.4 it was towards the end within days before .12 came out.

Achilles

Dec 5, 2017
arizona
I don't know about you guys but I have to manually update my firmware on those pages. So I don't think it's representative of all that's out there. I don't have a token set right now.

bmah

Supporting Member
Mar 17, 2015
Lafayette, CA, USA
As some of us have seen with 2018.12, the content of the release notes changes once your car has actually downloaded the new maps (it then includes a section titled "Introducing new Navigation (Beta)"...and I'm sure there are screenshots in other threads. It'd be interesting to see if the release notes on a 2018.14 car with the new maps is any different from the release notes on a 2018.12 car with new maps.

Bruce.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC