Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Didn’t see anything in the app when I got it from the car side. Remember there’s a lot of energy functionality also and unless you have a powerwall and maybe panels and who knows a roof lol we can’t see what’s new.

As for the release itself (18) it’s out early but probably to fix the broken heated steering wheel, etc.

mLHrzk6.png

It's there, though it doesn't show up in all the views for some reason.

• Informative
Reactions: MelaniainLA
mLHrzk6.png

It's there, though it doesn't show up in all the views for some reason.
So, this was a special case, James tells me. The owner signed up today with 2018.18 already installed. In those cases he can’t tell when it was installed so it doesn’t show in the timeline view.

Obviously we can here assume he got it at the SC in the last 24 hours or something is really weird; it’s not like ev-fw.com where it can be a typo, either.

So, this was a special case, James tells me. The owner signed up today with 2018.18 already installed. In those cases he can’t tell when it was installed so it doesn’t show in the timeline view.

Obviously we can here assume he got it at the SC in the last 24 hours or something is really weird; it’s not like ev-fw.com where it can be a typo, either.
I would maybe assume he/she got a car delivered with it. Usually updates installed at the SC tend to trickle out to at least a handful of other cars.

I was in my SC today. They are now aware of heard wheel issue and he said there was definitely a fix coming prior to my Thursday service appointment.
Yes, the heated steering wheel fix is supposed to have been in 2018.18. :D We need someone to get it that has the heated wheel to verify this.

This is what we mean, they don’t know what’s going on, usually. And the release notes don’t tell you what you need/want to know.

Reactions: _jal_