Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.18

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2018.18 was installed on May 11th and the increase in mileage due to the car changing from Rated to Ideal did not happen until the morning of May 15th. I would have checked setting if it had happened just after I installed the update.

The good news with me going to the SC today, I asked them to push 2018.18.2 to my car.

I drove 500 miles today and the Nav and AP2 were excellent. The only issue I had was that the 17" screen stopped responding twice. The only was I could fix it was rebooting the display. I am on 2018.18.2.

I imagine that the guys driving firetrucks might be feeling nervous around Teslas too. I blame this on the media.

Firefighters in my area are very envious of my Tesla. They helped me out with a faulty CO detector and I let them take a couple rides. No autopilot but they raved about the drive quality and especially acceleration. I imagine they'd love a test drive in a P car.

Tesla should reach out to first responders and offer test drives as an excuse to be more familiar with the cars and particularly the safety features and the stuff emergency responders need to know. I imagine that effort would build a ton of Goodwill and help owners better survive accidents.

I'm on 18.2 and I have been having the random screen freeze/reboot issue as well.

Me as well. I emailed my SC asking them if they could "push" the newest release to me hoping that would help and NOT take up both of our times for diagnostics. This was on Memorial day evening - they pushed it via the LTE network amd responded to my email within the hour. Superb Tesla customer support in Columbus.