Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.21.9 75bdbc11

@James* does the browser seem to work well for you with this version? Started seeing that my browser stopped working well (or at all) in the last update, and the SC informed one person on the forums that it was a bug that should be fixed in an upcoming update.

I don't use the browser at all.

croman

Nov 21, 2016
Chicago, IL
I'm on 2018.18.2 and it does sometimes slow for corners. But I do have one local exit that that stays straight for quite a while. No slowdown on that exit, even though the recommended speed is 45 MPH. I presume 2018.21.9 would respond to the 45 MPH exit speed and slow down without a corner or slower car in front.

I believe that is correct but I am not sure when they will integrate this with the nav so the car automatically takes exits. I have an issue with 2018.18 where it constantly jukes towards exit ramps and then jukes back once the dashed lines start. Its quite annoying and probably my biggest gripe so far. Cars think I'm exiting and then sometimes accelerate only to be put off when my car swerves back in.

I hope that is addressed also in a future update.

buttershrimp

Click my signature to Go Mad Max Mode
Supporting Member
Jun 17, 2017
ATX
I'm not sure what you think is going on with my car, but I was holding my phone with my hand and steering with the other leading to a lot of jostling. Car sounds pretty quiet while I drive.
Save yourself, your car is a ticking time bomb! The rotary girders are about to blow!

• Funny
Reactions: RLC3 and outdoors

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC