Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.21.9 75bdbc11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm on 2018.18.2 and it does sometimes slow for corners. But I do have one local exit that that stays straight for quite a while. No slowdown on that exit, even though the recommended speed is 45 MPH. I presume 2018.21.9 would respond to the 45 MPH exit speed and slow down without a corner or slower car in front.

• Informative
Reactions: zmarty
I'm on 2018.18.2 and it does sometimes slow for corners. But I do have one local exit that that stays straight for quite a while. No slowdown on that exit, even though the recommended speed is 45 MPH. I presume 2018.21.9 would respond to the 45 MPH exit speed and slow down without a corner or slower car in front.

I believe that is correct but I am not sure when they will integrate this with the nav so the car automatically takes exits. I have an issue with 2018.18 where it constantly jukes towards exit ramps and then jukes back once the dashed lines start. Its quite annoying and probably my biggest gripe so far. Cars think I'm exiting and then sometimes accelerate only to be put off when my car swerves back in.

I hope that is addressed also in a future update.

FYI -- this is definitely not pure early release as none of the early release cars have gotten this particular release. This is some kind of "The 1000" type situation (limited general release). But what is odd is The 1000 were exclusively CA and OP is from MN.