TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Software update - 2018.26.1

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by ambarish, Jul 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ambarish

ambarish New Member

Just got updated to 26.1

Will get into the car to figure out whats new, but had to say this now!

2. ambarish

ambarish New Member

Newest thing is lock confirmation beep

Attached Files:

• Informative x 3
    • Helpful x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. kwazi7

kwazi7 Member

Can you enable the lock confirmation sound without the unlock confirmation sound ?

And is it a quiet honk or what?

4. McFlurri

McFlurri Member

I desperately want this update for the confirmation beep

5. colettimj

colettimj Member

Yup, I just got it tonight. Went from 21.9 so this adds speed restriction, confirmation sound on lock, summon, and Wi-Fi.

• Like x 2
    • Love x 1
  6. colettimj

colettimj Member

Short 'chirp' on lock. Double-honk on unlock from the app but no unlock sound when you unlock when entering (at least with the phone, didn't try with keycard)

• Like x 1
  7. soundanswer

soundanswer Member

Dying for this! How is the Bluetooth echo? I was told by Tesla that 2018.26 was the fix…

(Still on 2018.21.9)

8. Hypertrev11

Hypertrev11 Member

Just got the latest update and tried all of the usual troubleshooting (uninstall app, reinstall app, reset car with steering wheel buttons turned summons on and off and turned WiFi on and off on car and phone. Tried two different phones.) to get summons to work. Nothing did the trick :/

9. fr100

fr100 Member

Well it would be helpful to list what phones you tried.

10. xpitxbullx

xpitxbullx Member

I have to go to the Tesla SC Wednesday to have my Pano roof replaced. I hope they update my firmware to 26.1 while it’s there.

11. jfong

jfong New Member

I am on 2018.26. Just updated today. I have an iPhone 6plus and an S8 edge plus. On the iPhone Summon seems to work to go in reverse, but when I try to move forward the app says lost connection. I am closer to the car for the forward test. The S8 is hosed. It worked once when I updated then the app says proximity sensor blocked! I reconnect the S8 as a key again and it works once!!! Then the warning appears can’t connect proximity sensor. I will try the Bluetooth tomorrow. I hope that is fixed! Picture is of IPhone screen. Just tried it again from that phone and it doesn’t work. I hope they push a hotfix soon!!!

Attached Files:

12. kjkurien

kjkurien Member

I don't have many of the features listed in the release notes. Autosummon is not even there on the release notes.

• Funny x 1
  13. amitmishra4

amitmishra4 Member

Did you click the settings cog on the top right for the lock confirmation and cabin overheat protection? They are not on the default landing page that you are looking on. Look at the image in the release notes closer to understand. Lack of Summons is known on Canadian models. Sorry.

• Like x 1
  14. Johnny Mac

Johnny Mac Member

You must enable it in the autopilot settings in the car before the app will work

15. GuyDude

GuyDude Member

You need to enter the sub menu. Click on the top right icon

• Like x 1
  16. F.R.I.D.A.Y

F.R.I.D.A.Y New Member

Updated last night and so far, 3 phone calls with no echo. Two inbounds and one outbound

• Like x 3
    • Love x 1
  17. BlueWRXPride

BlueWRXPride Member

I'm so jealous. I'm stuck on 2018.18.13 ever since I picked up the car in late June...

18. F.R.I.D.A.Y

F.R.I.D.A.Y New Member

There have been instances of updates being “stuck” call Service and see if they can push it to you

19. Bandit

Bandit Member

Got this update last night. Out driving today I found if I am using autopilot or TACC and cancel with the button on the stalk the screen says emergency braking applied and gives a different chime than it used to (a bad one.) The car does not emergency brake, it appears cosmetic, I think/hope. Can reproduce at will but only did a few times today.

20. MP3Mike

MP3Mike Well-Known Member

What button are you using? The park button?