Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.26.3 be4b11e

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get the need for a lock confirmation sound? That sound is made by the horn, right? Don't you bother arriving late night in a quiet neighbourhood and then your car wakes up everybody with that honking? I mean, wouldn't it be enough to look back over your shoulder and see the folded mirrors as a confirmation? :rolleyes:
Maybe, it's a US vs. EU thing. I never saw, or better heard, a car doing that here in the old world :D

Reactions: GMan324
I just got be4b11e on my Model 3 today. This was after I got home from the service station where they updated my bootloader and reapplied an older firmware (same one I came in with). When I got home, it prompted me for an update.

Looks like this update, 2018.26 3bbd9fd changed the walk away door lock setting to "off". The car still closed the handles and locked the car when I walked away unless it was plugged in, then it just closed the door handles, turned off the lights but left the instrument panel lit with the charging display active. The car remained unlocked even overnight. When I flipped the setting back to on, then it behaved as expected plugged in or not.

Anyone else witness this behaviour ?