Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.26.3 be4b11e

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

boaterva

Supporting Member
And now after all that, there IS a 2016.26.3

On a Model S in the UK, sez TeslaFi. :D

upload_2018-7-27_12-11-3.png

For the record, I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll be sure to let everyone know when I have an update available, when I start installing it, when it is finished installing, and what the release notes say. In the event that the release notes actually say something useful, I'll be completely radio silent, and regardless of any of the above, I'll be sure to not actually post anything relevant about what the update actually changes.

For the record, I haven't gotten it yet, but I'll be sure to let everyone know when I have an update available, when I start installing it, when it is finished installing, and what the release notes say. In the event that the release notes actually say something useful, I'll be completely radio silent, and regardless of any of the above, I'll be sure to not actually post anything relevant about what the update actually changes.
Thanks for not posting! :D

Just got it. Looks like the release notes are the same as the last release: added lock confirmation sound. Weird.
Don’t DO that! I thought you meant WE (S/X) got the lock confirmation sound. :D

Nope, no change, a copy of the 2016.26.1 notes the Model 3 got.

May be a combination of 2016.26.1 and 2016.26.2? And other bug fixes?

Lock confirmation was all I was interested in for this update.
And so are we in the S and X but we didn’t/don’t get it!

BTW, the version number issue would be a LOT simpler if people would stop looking at the hashcode, period. Ev-fw.com doesn’t report it and it doesn’t serve a purpose to us except to confuse.

Only one time in the last year has the hashcode mattered and that was for a failed release that was replaced. Except for that we have hundreds of confused posts about 26.3 and 26 3xxxxx. :D

Last edited: