Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.32.2 3817fdd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No - it doesn’t go to sleep at all anymore. Did a few reboots both hard and soft, changed my password, checked the settings... I hope it’ll still go to sleep soon, but doesn’t look good.
Not sure how you would glean doesnt look good so far. It would have to be left alone for an hour or so before going to sleep. right? That would make sense to me.

I got the update today from the SC. After the update I took a look at the release notes and it was BLANK.... Any thoughts...

Attachments

• IMG_1312 2.jpeg
    IMG_1312 2.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Funny
Reactions: mahagala
Got the update to this version last night.

I did notice that my traffic is refreshing more frequently now. Still a bit of a delay after starting up the car, but I don't have to manually refresh it or use the navigation just to get traffic updates.

I've encountered a really crummy bug though:

When listening to Slacker Streaming, if I use the steering wheel "forward" (or backward) button - it doesn't work switch streaming stations.

I can switch streaming radio channels on the media player screen, but I cannot use the steering wheel.

Even worse, if i try to switch stream channels on the wheel buttons - it seems to make my media player freeze after 2 or 3 attempts.

I've repro'd this 3-4 times on the way home from work today & each time I have to reboot the infotainment system.

Once it's frozen, it'll finish the existing song but it will not respond, even to screen inputs. You cannot change stream, cannot skip song, cannot switch to radio, either via steering wheel shortcuts or via the media player on screen. :(

If anyone else could see if this is happening to them, would appreciate it

• Informative
Reactions: AnxietyRanger
Got the update to this version last night.

I did notice that my traffic is refreshing more frequently now. Still a bit of a delay after starting up the car, but I don't have to manually refresh it or use the navigation just to get traffic updates.

I've encountered a really crummy bug though:

When listening to Slacker Streaming, if I use the steering wheel "forward" (or backward) button - it doesn't work switch streaming stations.

I can switch streaming radio channels on the media player screen, but I cannot use the steering wheel.

Even worse, if i try to switch stream channels on the wheel buttons - it seems to make my media player freeze after 2 or 3 attempts.

I've repro'd this 3-4 times on the way home from work today & each time I have to reboot the infotainment system.

Once it's frozen, it'll finish the existing song but it will not respond, even to screen inputs. You cannot change stream, cannot skip song, cannot switch to radio, either via steering wheel shortcuts or via the media player on screen. :(

If anyone else could see if this is happening to them, would appreciate it
I just finished installing the update and immediately tested the steering wheel functionality with regard to the infotainment system. Everything seems to be functioning perfectly forward and back.
Only thing I noticed which I have noticed on the last few updates is that Emmersive Sound Setting reverted to standard. It was set to high before the update.
Also, Mirrors seemed to function normally.

I just installed my latest update today. It said minor bug fixes. However, when I got home and charged, the preset times and amperage setting on my car were wiped out. It started charging at 48 amps on a 30 amp cable. Nearly burned down my house!

You need to call your electrician back out. Something “nearly burning your house down” is an installation issue. That should have flipped one at least 2 breakers IF INSTALLED correctly!!!

I just installed my latest update today. It said minor bug fixes. However, when I got home and charged, the preset times and amperage setting on my car were wiped out. It started charging at 48 amps on a 30 amp cable. Nearly burned down my house!
What size of breaker is on the cct?, if you have a cord rated for 30 amps the breaker should be 30 amps and should have tripped.