Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaFi is now showing a single Model 3 with the 2018.36.1 update. I suspect 2018.36.x is version 9 and is currently being pushed out to some employee cars and/or early access members, at least one of which appears to be on TeslaFi.

TeslaFi is now showing a single Model 3 with the 2018.36.1 update. I suspect 2018.36.x is version 9 and is currently being pushed out to some employee cars and/or early access members, at least one of which appears to be on TeslaFi.

The single car shown on 2018.36.1 is the same car that was pushed 2018.36 yesterday. It's looking more and more like a ver. 9 test car.

Reactions: PoitNarf
Looks like a minor bug fix. No obvious additions.
IMG_2936.jpeg IMG_2937.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I just got this update as well. I got 2018.34.1 yesterday at the SC and then just got pushed 36.1 about an hour ago (first on ev-fw.com). I poked around and didn't see anything different than before 34.1. @bradhs, I specifically looked for "PIN to Drive" but didn't see it in the security setting.

I wish the bug fixes would actually show the bugs they fixed lol.

This TeslaFi site, do you have to register or something for it to track you? How does it know someone's car updated? That seems a bit invasive lol.

When you join TeslaFi, it will track the software updates. Here is a sample of what you see:

2018-09-14 (1).png 2018-09-14 (2).png 2018-09-14 (3).png

You can see details of the cars that have the individual updates but you only see the last six digits of the VIN with the last thee Xd out, the State or Country and mileage.