Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish the bug fixes would actually show the bugs they fixed lol.

This TeslaFi site, do you have to register or something for it to track you? How does it know someone's car updated? That seems a bit invasive lol.
Teslafi is something you have to pay for, but it gives you so much data about your car.
You can tag drives, track charging, see how much you've spent on power, check driving efficiency etc etc.
Very cool

Teslafi is something you have to pay for, but it gives you so much data about your car.
You can tag drives, track charging, see how much you've spent on power, check driving efficiency etc etc.
Very cool

Yeah it looks cool, I'm concerned about battery though. I was going to buy it then googled TeslaFi battery and there's so many forum posts people saying they lose 4% charge overnight from using it, so decided not to.

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Yeah it looks cool, I'm concerned about battery though. I was going to buy it then googled TeslaFi battery and there's so many forum posts people saying they lose 4% charge overnight from using it, so decided not to.

If you have the correct settings, TeslaFi will not cause additional vampire drain. TeslaFi lets my car sleep all night long as well as when I'm at work. Typically lose 5-8 miles per 24 hours.

If you have the correct settings, TeslaFi will not cause additional vampire drain. TeslaFi lets my car sleep all night long as well as when I'm at work. Typically lose 5-8 miles per 24 hours.

That makes sense. I don't really see any features of it that would benefit me at all other than just fun to have like Alexa, so will hold off I think for the time being. :)

Reactions: MelaniainLA
That makes sense. I don't really see any features of it that would benefit me at all other than just fun to have like Alexa, so will hold off I think for the time being. :)
you can always try it for free without needing to add a credit card, there is no pressure to buy and it will disable at the end of the trial.
I mostly use it to show none-EV drivers how efficient it is.

Reactions: BM3LRPUP19