Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.36.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

PoitNarf

My dog's breath smells like dog food
Jun 7, 2016
NJ
Got a notification this morning about a new update on my Model 3. I’m assuming it’s 2018.36.2 as a bunch of Model 3’s just got that version overnight. Anyone else get 2018.36.x? Notice any changes?

I Just installed 2018.36.2 ac4a215.....

Coming from 34.1

Note indicate just a bug fix update...

Haven't noticed anything new or different... Taking it out on an 80 mile drive.... So, we will see....

I have noticed that it did return the Slacker playlist (My premium account) to Slacker and it works...

• Informative
Reactions: Scrutmonkey
Version number:

Screenshot_20180920-082254.png

I'm on 36.1. Autopilot follow behavior seems a bit smoother in traffic. The car accelerates a little more aggressively so that I don't find myself 5 car lengths back leaving a full stop.

I had noticed on 34.1 that if you were behind a car, then changed lanes into an empty lane...the car didn't jerk to accelerate to your set speed, even in Sport mode, it was gradual.

Before, if I was following someone at 65 and changed lanes, it would shoot up to 75. Now I don't have to put it in Chill mode on the highway to correct that behavior.

I'll have to see what 36.2 does.

Just got 36.2. Will check on commute

Dear friends: it’s nice that you got the update. But it’s not helpful to say “I haven’t gotten it yet” or “I got a notification, must be this” or “I installed but can’t test it yet” or “I’m on vacation so I’ll install next week.”

When all 200,000 people here decide to post one of these, it makes the threads impossibly long and devoid of info.

So please please only post when there’s a NEW update not referencedelaewhwre OR you had a chance to test it out and have an interesting, previously unreported funding OR comfirmation of a questionable finding made by someone else.

Thanks!

Dear friends: it’s nice that you got the update. But it’s not helpful to say “I haven’t gotten it yet” or “I got a notification, must be this” or “I installed but can’t test it yet” or “I’m on vacation so I’ll install next week.”

When all 200,000 people here decide to post one of these, it makes the threads impossibly long and devoid of info.

So please please only post when there’s a NEW update not referencedelaewhwre OR you had a chance to test it out and have an interesting, previously unreported funding OR comfirmation of a questionable finding made by someone else.

Thanks!

It's proven that people find value in knowing how wide spread any given update is being deployed. You'll have to suffer the pain of clicking the next page button a few times, sorry.