Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39 4a3910f (plus other v9.0 early access builds)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I keep refreshing my Tesla phone app every few minutes in case it wakes my car up and brings on the update faster! I'm silly excited for this release. Between that and watching my unifi controller, I need to stop myself... There haven't been any releases to model S yet anyway.
My car is at the service center. Hoping that they can push me v9 when I pick it up Monday!

Reactions: MelaniainLA
Does anyone know for sure that it is being rolled out slowly. Or does only the rooted cars have it? I assume we will know in next couple days. But I really want this update.

IMO before you see 50+ cars a day getting it on TeslaFi, it’s not worth getting worked up over receiving it yourself :). Just watch the videos on a loop like I have been.

As excited as we all are to get some of the new features, with only 3 Teslafi updates in the past few days, it would appear that we are no where near a general roll out. Time will tell.

For me personally, I'm happy to wait just a bit. With so many changes, "new features", updates, etc in this version, I may want to wait 30 days to let someone else eat the bugs.... I can live without the Atari games.. pretty much forever.

Can someone please confirm if there are any improvements in Auto Wipers in v9?

I can't believe it that they are wasting time on freaking Atari games, but a basic feature like rain sensing wipers or more advanced manual mode, suck so much and could be fixed with software updates. Super frustrating.

Does it rain in Brooklyn? Just kidding you as I am in Seattle on the other side of the country where we are famous for rain. And.....I am glad to see I am not alone with the frustration of the "sensing" wiper control. Must be calibrated for SoCal. Does not work at all in Seattle IMHO to "sense" what is going on up there on the windshield. I, as you, hope some programmer was assigned to make this feature work in V9 (even though it sound like the games are cool). Fingers crossed.