Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39.5 a1c2332 (first 9.0 release)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lets just have a stiff drink and wait. I can get a copy of any software immediately, almost any product from Amazon in 2 days or less, but the Elon store moves a little slower.

I wish I would have known before buying this vehicle that every time a new feature is introduced would cause me more anxiety than I had as a five year old prior to Christmas, maybe I would have gone for the Corvette. NAWWWW

Not to mention I haven't been this addicted to a forum in a LONG time.

BD
So you're saying this car makes you feel like a kid again? I can relate.

Folks, did I miss a way to do this? On my S, with 8.1, I was used to having the rear camera full time in the top half of the screen and the music in the bottom half. Now with 9.0, I can only have one or the other and that too in the bottom alone with nav taking up the precious real estate in the top half. I miss 8.1...

• Informative
Reactions: Magus
I feel like we need a new whine and cheese thread for all the “why can’t I put my camera on top” posts. Valid as this opinion may be, it seems like it is every 3rd or 4th post. Lol

Seriously. I find the camera so positively distracting I never imagined so many people used it all the time.

Interestingly enough this same set of people seems completely tuned out to the fact that this has been discussed for weeks now, over and over, since the very first pre-release leaked.

Seriously. I find the camera so positively distracting I never imagined so many people used it all the time.

Interestingly enough this same set of people seems completely tuned out to the fact that this has been discussed for weeks now, over and over, since the very first pre-release leaked.

Hehe. Sorry guys, wanted to rant briefly and didn’t catch up on the thread otherwise :)

Reactions: chillaban