Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2018.39.x (Version 9)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just installed 39.7! I don't think I have anything to add about the update that hasn't already been covered in the previous 32 pages :p
Heading out to watch First Man soon, which I think will fit my Tesla/Model3/spaceship theme for the night quite nicely.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what Tesla and SpaceX accomplish in the future! Good luck to everyone waiting for their update! :)

Reactions: bahree
Woke up to a nice surprise that my car had a SW update available. Ran to the garage to start it and about 10 minutes later I got a message on my phone that the SW update failed. All it said in the car was the the install didn’t complete and to wait for a new update to be sent to my car.

So bummed. Anyone else have this problem and if so how long before another update was sent?

C29A1F52-7C04-4E76-B937-E301AA068FDE.jpeg

Posted this on reddit last night. I was able to find a browser based game, so we might not just be limited to the Atari games. Was a good way to pass time while charging.

This was on playtictactoe.org
Now we need an Adblock on the Model 3!

Got my 39.7 update this morning, went out and played with it for 20 minutes or so. It's nice. I don't have an issue with most of the changes I've seen so far, but I'll make a separate post for a couple things. In the default high scores for Missile Command, I saw Elon Musks initials in about 4th place (ERM).

Aside from the web browser, my single biggest issue was that leaning over the console for a while messing with everything, my back was hurting a bit when I went to sit up straight again.

It'd be nice if we could plug an Xbox controller into a USB port to control the games.

Last edited: