Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software Update 2019.12.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having (new) Spotify issues in 2019.12

- sometimes songs sort of micro stutter. It is a very light crackle as if an audio buffer isn't in sync correctly
- sometimes in a playlist the playlist advances to the next song and indicates this but the same song gets played over and over. Manually selecting another song in the playlist has the same result. The only solution is switching to another playlist.

Reactions: PrGrPa
That all is US except NOA. NOA is in some EU countries for Model 3 only.

Summon via the keyfob has always been possible on the S/X in the US but now it also works on the 3. I wish keyfob summon worked in the EU as summon via the phone just doesn't work most of the time and certainly not working in parking garages.

Yes, I know Model 3 in Norway has NoA in 2019.12, I believe in Germany aswell.
I don't understand why only enable the function on Model 3 and not S/X.

On 2019.12 with my Model S100D MCU2 HW2.5 I also still have issues with Sentry Mode. Sentry Mode does not seem to correctly write the "*-right_repeater.mp4" files. These files are often 0 (zero) bytes or are badly encoded. Not sure if this indicates a hardware issue. Same problem was present with the previous firmware version.

On 2019.12 with my Model S100D MCU2 HW2.5 I also still have issues with Sentry Mode. Sentry Mode does not seem to correctly write the "*-right_repeater.mp4" files. These files are often 0 (zero) bytes or are badly encoded. Not sure if this indicates a hardware issue. Same problem was present with the previous firmware version.

I had the exact same issue, started with 8.3. I re-formatted my usb-device and it works great again.

Goodmorning everyone...
I'm Model X 100D owners from Italy and after last update 2019.12 (about 15 days ago) charger handle won't open charcher door... somebody else have this problem/bug on Model X?

with the UMC, destination chargers or superchargers? my UMC won't open my charge door since v9, but apparently it's a fault in the handle rather than the car. does your keyfob work?

That all is US except NOA. NOA is in some EU countries for Model 3 only.

Summon via the keyfob has always been possible on the S/X in the US but now it also works on the 3. I wish keyfob summon worked in the EU as summon via the phone just doesn't work most of the time and certainly not working in parking garages.
Yes I am aware of that. I am talking about what is missing in the UK compared to other countries. The other one to add to the list is the entire Model 3! Lol.